FANDOM


Feral Hunger (Skill) Icon   Feral Hunger

Mastery:

Shaman

Tier:

3

Skill Type:

Modifier

Max. Level:

10

Cooldown:

None

Associated Skills:

Brute Force (Skill) Icon


Embrace your primal side, shredding your enemies and feasting voraciously on the spilled blood.

Requires a two-handed melee weapon.

NotesEdit

Skill ProgressionEdit

Level Stats
1/10 8% Chance to be used, 50% Weapon Damage
2/10 12% Chance to be used, 62% Weapon Damage
3/10 15% Chance to be used, 72% Weapon Damage
4/10 18% Chance to be used, 82% Weapon Damage
5/10 20% Chance to be used, 90% Weapon Damage
6/10 22% Chance to be used, 98% Weapon Damage
7/10 23% Chance to be used, 106% Weapon Damage
8/10 25% Chance to be used, 114% Weapon Damage
9/10

25% Chance to be used, 122% Weapon Damage

10/10
Ultimate Levels
13/10
11/10
12/10
14/10
15/10
16/10
17/10
18/10
19/10
20/10



Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.